With apologies to every honorable military family who have served well and sacrificed so much, but may misunderstand and misinterpret this article. What I write, I write on behalf of those who knew the real America and the values, principles, honors, and liberties for which they served.
The fallen soldiers, who sacrificed their lives for our nation, did not do so for the filth, perversion, nonsensical idiocy, lawlessness, demonic hatred, sinister evil, and social madness we now witness on a daily basis. This is not the nation they died for.
1. They did not die for Sodomite marriage.
2. They did not die for transgenderism disguised as “civil rights”.
3. They did not die for the baby killing machine called Planned Parenthood.
4. They did not die so we could bow down to the federal government’s most wicked liberal agenda.
5. They did not die to put more limp-wristed secular humanists in the White House.
6. They did not die to put more terrorists in our land.
7. They did not die to remove symbols of the cross from our parks, buildings, memorials, and city squares.
8. They did not die for a nation where atheists and sodomites have more rights than Christians and Jews.
9. They did not die so that anti-Semitic ideological hatred could pervade our college and university campuses and classrooms.
10. They did not die so that terrorist nations like Iran could be given billions of dollars to manufacture weaponry that could one day destroy the very nation they died for.
11. They did not die so that our freedoms one by one would be taken away.
12. They did not die for the cowards in our federal government who refuse to defy Obama and his treason of our Sovereign nation.
13. They did not die so that you could spit on their memory through your cowardly inertia and yellow-bellied neutrality.
14. They did not die so that you could defile our educational system with your LGBT putrid propaganda and your diversity of perversity.
15. They did not die so you could mock God and Christianity at every level and remove the Bible, their only eternal hope, from even the soldier’s hands.
16. They did not die so you could shove your idols down our throats and forsake the sheep for all your goats.
17. They did not die so you take away our guns and make us slaves of your One World sons.
18. They did not die for a tyrannical dictatorship whose king alters and defies our constitution in order to promote his demonic revolution.
19. They did not die so you could strip our land of its life, peace, and prosperity.
20. They did not die for a lawless president who respects useful idiots but despises wise men.
21. They did not die so that Christians would be persecuted and prosecuted for standing and speaking their convictions.
22. They did not die so that the IRS, Homeland Security, and the Health and Family Services would become the American Gestapo.
23. They did not die so that Democratic socialism would continue to transition into full-blown communism.
24. They did not die so that the Muslim brotherhood would entrench itself deeper into Washington, D.C., and across the entire USA.
25. They did not die so that our southern border would be completely open and unrestrained.
26. They did not die so that our national debt would continue to skyrocket and the common working class man would become poorer.
27. They certainly did not die so that the honorable military, which they served in, would continue to be degraded, demoralized and incapacitated.
The memory and honor for the sacrifice of the fallen soldier would mean so much more if you weak and wimpy magistrates would stand up against the fleecing and raping of our own nation for which they died?
To hell with this cowardice! Death before dishonor. My allegiance is first and foremost to the only Sovereign God and King, the Lord Jesus Christ and to His Kingdom that has no end. And secondly, to the flag of the real United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
I end with a tribute to our nation’s real fallen soldiers and those still living who love all that America originally represented.
THE FALLEN SOLDIER’S BALLAD
If the fallen soldiers of ages past,
Could rise again and speak at last,
They would tell us this is not the nation they died for,
It’s not the Statue of Liberty, but a bride turned whore,
They would grieve for the land they once knew and loved,
And tell us to revolt for the sake of their lifeblood,
For our memory preserved you must take a stand, they’d say
Defy the betrayers and take back the land, we pray
Do not even think of approving what God has forbidden,
Expose their wickedness and all that’s hidden,
Restore the ancient land marks for which we died,
And honor will then be present at every soldier’s graveside.